Bright White Ltd is looking to add a Designer to their growing team. They specialise in interpretive design in the museum sector - working for clients all over the UK, Europe and further afield. They have been in the business for about 12 years and cover a wide spectrum of services based around design for museums.
The Ideal Candidate would be:
• Junior to intermediate level or someone looking to make that move upwards
• Based in, or close to York
• Of minimum of 3 years experience working in studio production
To produce design work for museum development, consisting of concepts, developed designs, CAD rendered visuals and full working detailed drawings where appropriate.
This includes 3D design, 2D drawings, basic / intermediate graphic design, and presentation materials.
• AutoCAD or mac-based equivalent (CADTools, Vectorworks or similar)
• Experience of producing public-facing graphic artwork
• Excellent communication skills • Good knowledge of correct typesetting practice Advantageous: • Cinema 4D or equivalent (3D Studio Max, Blender)
• Full UK driving license • Good command of English
• Knowledge of display engineering / fabrication
• Experience of preparing work for print. Please respond by 30th September with the following:
• An up to date CV
• Full address and contact details are included in your application for this role.
• Details of your recent jobs - who, when and what your roles were.
• Two referees with permission for us to contact.
Please include a telephone number and email address. please email email@example.com